How to install ElasticSearch 7.8.1 as a Windows Service
How to install Kibana Windows Services
1. Download latest nssm from https://nssm.cc/
2. Open command prompt with Administrator mode
3. Run nssm install kibana
4. Choose kibana.bat as Application Path
5. Select a log file to write to on "I/O" tab for stdout and stderr
6. On the "Dependencies" tab enter elasticsearch-service-x64 (or whatever you called it)
7. Click on the "Install Service"
8. Start kibana service
How to delete Windows Services
1. From command prompt in Administrator mode.
2. sc delete "YourServiceName"
For Example : sc delete kibana