Updated: Apr 10
Our new release :
You need to download from Microsoft. Download the .NET Framework 4.8
Developer Pack - https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net48
Change targetFramework="4.8" in web.config file as below.
<compilation debug="false" strict="false" explicit="false" batch="true" targetFramework="4.8" numRecompilesBeforeAppRestart="300">
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
COACH 12 Requirements
COACH has been successfully installed in various configurations within an enterprise environment. The most common scenario utilizes a dedicated database environment with a dedicated server for the COACH application. COACH will run on VM, however, it is strongly recommended that this environment be closely monitored to ensure that sharing of host resources does not impact performance. The following document provides recommendations for server hardware and software requirements for COACH installation.
Several factors will be involved in the actual size of your specific COACH installation:
- Number of concurrent users (impact: application server traffic and database concurrent connections)
- Volume of requests (impact: database connections, size of database)
- Size and complexity of individual transactions (impact: database size)
- Size of attachments attached to requests (impact: application server disk space)
The primary factors in sizing, however, will be the number of concurrent users/transactions and the size of the process (i.e. number of tasks/complexity). The larger the process, and the larger the number of requests for that process translates into more processing required on the application server as well as the database server.
Base System Requirements
Regardless of hardware sizing concerns, all installations of COACH have the following base requirements
Application Server Operating System
- Windows 2016 Server, or 2019 (any edition)
- IIS 7+,
- .NET Framework 4.8
- ASP.NET 4.8
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Standard, Enterprise Edition or greater
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard, Enterprise Edition or greater
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard, Enterprise Edition or greater
Sizing your Installation
Use the following as a guide to create a starting point in determining your hardware (virtual or physical) needs for your installation.
Up to 100 concurrent users (Assumption 20% of 500 headcounts)
Application and Database Server combined
Processor: 2-Core CPU Memory: 16 gigabytes Disk Size: 500 gigabytes SSD (minimum)
Up to 200 concurrent users (Assumption 20% of 1,000 headcounts)
Processor: 4-Core CPU Memory: 16 gigabytes Disk Size: 500 gigabytes SSD (minimum)
Database Server Processor: 4-Core CPU Memory: 16 gigabytes Disk Size: 800 gigabytes SSD (minimum)
Up to 5,000 – 8,000 concurrent users (Assumption 20% of 20,000 headcounts)
Application Server Processor: 4-Core CPU Memory: 128+ gigabytes Disk Size: 500 gigabytes (minimum)
Processor: 4-Core CPU Memory: 128+ gigabytes Disk Size: 1200 gigabytes SSD (minimum)
Share VS Dedicated Instance
Choose dedicated Application Server and SQL instances whenever possible. Additional Application Server Requirements
Please make sure all of the additional required package have been installed on your application server prior to installing COACH 12.
- URL rewrite module for IIS
- Microsoft Word 2016 or higher 64-bit This is a Word wrap feature for all print forms
Setup Microsoft Word 2016 or higher 64-bit on the Web server
Go to Administrative Tools, Component Services
Under DCOM Config, you will find Microsoft Word 97 - 2003 Document
Under Microsoft Word 97 - 2003 Document Properties Window, you will find Identity tab.
Set the Identity to This user and specify the user name to be the same as IIS ASP.NET Identity which you are using for COACH Web Application.
- Thai fonts for 50 Tawi https://support.puumsoft.co.th/wixdownload/font50tawi.zip
- Windows Server 2016/2019 - Add Thai Language Support for 50 Tawi
End User Requirements
The following browsers are supported by COACH 12:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Firefox 70+
- Chrome 70+
- Edge Chromium 80+